Comfortable on the range, in the field, or on the ride home, the Switchback will quickly become a favorite addition to your everyday kit. ANSI Z87.1+ ballistic protection, lightweight comfort, and unquestionable clarity gives you everything you need and nothing you don't.
ELIMINATE THE GLARE,
NOT THE ADRENALINE
Leupold’s In-Fused Polarized Technology uses an advanced manufacturing process that fuses the polarization film in-between two of the lens layers. This process provides permanent polarized protection that won’t scratch or deteriorate over time, so you’ll never have to worry about slowing down.
ADVANCED BALLISTIC PROTECTION
Built for the bold, Leupold Performance Eyewear are not sunglasses. They’re engineered to elevate and protect the outdoor athlete.
Shatterproof lenses combined with the most resilient non-metal materials on the market will stand up to ballistic impacts, extreme stress, and harsh weather. They’re designed to be more than you need, so you can give it all you’ve got, day in and day out.
- ANSI Z87.1+ is a ballistic rating that meets or exceeds ANSI high-velocity impact standards for eye protection.
- Eliminate the glare, not the adrenaline. Leupold’s In-Fused polarized technology uses an advanced manufacturing process that fuses the polarization film between two of the lens layers. This process provides permanent polarized protection that won’t scratch or deteriorate over time, so you’ll never have to worry about slowing down.
- All Leupold Performance Eyewear feature optically decentered lenses. Each lens is custom designed and machined to fit within its frame so that the clearest part of the lens is directly in front of your eye. The result is eyewear that eliminates distortion and maximizes clarity.
- Made from ballistic-rated materials, all performance eyewear frames are ultralight, flexible, and maintain structure under stress.
- Guard-ion is a hydrophobic lens coating that sheds dirt and water for a maintenance-free, clear, crisp image.
- Daylight Max provides UV protection for optimal performance in bright conditions.
- DiamondCoat™ is a hardened surface coating that reduces surface scratches.
- Compatible with prescription lens requirements. (Tracer style excluded)
- Provides all day comfort with no-slip, soft-touch rubber bridge pads.
- Protects against manufacturer’s defects for the life of the product.
|Total Length (mm)
|Total Width (mm)
|Temple Length (mm)
|Total Height (mm)
|Lens Thickness (mm)